Our editors and designers produce a range of corporate publications, annual reports, newsletters, newspapers and magazines for internal and external audiences.
Accurate and crisply written editorial, tailored to the target readership, combines with colourful and creative design to produce publications that demand to be read.
The Edwards Harvey press team is often responsible for full end-to-end production including the research and writing of news stories, feature articles and special promotions; photography; design and artwork; printing and distribution.
The team has written for or produced the following publications:
- Kent Music Annual Report
- Kent Music concert programmes
- Education in a Diverse UK
- Land Securities lobbying literature
- Shepway District Council information literature
- BT Today – award-winning monthly tabloid for BT employees
- Master Brewer – glossy magazine for Shepherd Neame customers and shareholders
- Shepherd Neame People – staff news pamphlet
- The Bottle of Britain – charity book raising money for the RAFBF
- Castle Times – quarterly newsletter for Leeds Castle's Privilege Pass Holders
- Leeds Castle – Open Air Concerts souvenir programmes
- The Mix – newsletter for mixologists and baristas
- Belfast Friendship Club report
Accurate and crisply written editorial, tailored to the target readership, combines with colourful and creative design